Thursday, February 18, 2010

Defense Coming Up! February 26, 2010

I have written my project for my master's degree in applied linguistics. It is called, "Teachers Guide to Creating And Implementing Kindergarten Culturally Relevant Learning Centers." I think it will be a great resource for K teachers looking for ideas on how to teach young readers to enjoy literacy in my Yukon/Kuskokwim region. I am defending my project in Bethel, Alaska and I am really excited to finish the journey that the program has taken me through.
I have a lot of people to thank; my mom, family, my colleagues, professors, and people who are my dear friends who endured hearing me moan and groan about the process. Thanks for hanging in there! I appreciate it. Quyana!

1 comment:

Guru Pitka said...

What? In English please.